[Helth & GW] - Gate to Heaven [Helth & GW] - Gate to Heaven

Well done

Very well structured, I liked the piano riff and how the song worked around it. Some nice detailed synth stuff in there too. 5d

:D

gamerworld14 responds:

thanks a lot!

Arse Kicker Arse Kicker

arsesome!

'Arse' is a proper death metal word, as is 'fook' and 'OhrhrHRHR'
This rules! I gonna see if I can download that Acoustica Beatcraft program, get some decent drummy stuff out of it >:O
PS: What guitar(s) do you use? I work in a music shop, stuff like this intruiges me now

GoreBastard responds:

Haa, yeah Arse, ARSE!
Well, I have a BC Rich Warlock, a Jackson Randy Rhodes and a Jackson Warrior. I tend to record with which ever one I'm in the mood for playing with, usually the BC Rich. Beatcraft is a cool program, you should definately get it! Cheers for listening mate.

dj_padman - Berzerker dj_padman - Berzerker

whoa

Simply amazing! I love all the little details, it makes it so much more effective. The little zaps and distorted noises displacing the rhythm etc. You've put a lot into this and it was totally worth it
5'd

dj-padman1 responds:

Looks like we have another convert to the school of d 'n' b.
Glad you liked it! ;)

Fuck the Arabs Fuck the Arabs

wicked tune

You could have also called this one 'Fuck Nathan Gale', you know...him being the murderer and everything...
Whatever, kickass stuff! :-)

GoreBastard responds:

haha, cheers mate. Yeah, maybe I'll do a seperate song just for Nathan Gale. It will be called, "Nathan Fucking Gay Gale". And the lyrics will be very hateful indeeed!
Cheers for the awesome review!

Diarrhea Of Death Diarrhea Of Death

that poor cat :(

I've listened to this about ten times on a loop. Amazing stuff

cat-bastards responds:

WooT! Thanks!

Why not downloading it!? >:(

Hitler hacks LINUX (5:33) Hitler hacks LINUX (5:33)

whoa

Dude, this is fucking INSANE
I love that organ sound, and when the bongos kick in...Man...it rules. I don't want it to end.
Sorry, I'm writing the review while listening to it, so it's not terribly detailed. So many changes, so much to comment on, argh, my brain.
Did you play the keyboards yourself, or is it programmed? I don't care, the main riff's cool. And you did a damn good job on the drums. They sound great.
In conclusion, seriously bitching.

WinTang responds:

Nice to hear from you again!
I'm glad you like it so, the whole thing is programmed (but I could play the lead myself if I wanted to, of course...).
Thanks for the nice review!

Led Zeppelin is a band Led Zeppelin is a band

oh

okay...I too thought Led Zeppelin was a guy...whew, er, well that's sort of embarrassing, I guess I shouldn't be admitting stuff like that...
I'M A FUCKING RETARRRRD

*runs away*

Rickbass21 responds:

Yeah...you probably shouldn't.

! - My Leederhosen Is Swollen ! - My Leederhosen Is Swollen

this was too good...

...not to have garnered any reviews. So here's one.
TWAS GREAT!

Khuskan - Classy bar loop Khuskan - Classy bar loop

sweetcakes

Rather nice, some silky piano skillz you gots there. All I'd say is the bass/cymbal effect grates a bit after a while. Maybe if you put in an independent drum part...like, something really simple and quiet, and have a bass on its own and piano over the top. Even so, good work :)

Khuskan responds:

Well since I performed all of this. At once. On one keyboard, made it pretty damned hard to do drums at the same time, so I just chained a ride to the bass... it's called cheating :D

Funky Sauce Jive Funky Sauce Jive

coolness

some sweet keyboard stuff there. Is that you, or samples? The percussion was okay for me, maybe the cymbals could be brought down volumewise, so they're not as in your face.
Pretty good though.

Realmguys responds:

Yeah it is me playing the tunes. Yeah my drums are kinda blowing in this tune. Thanks for the review.